Thursday, October 6, 2011

Poppy's Equipment

So, I've been thinking today on how to alter how I used to do my Poppy build, which just focused on mass AP, not much survivability. She is an assassin, but she does need to be able to take damage after her initial six seconds of relative invincibility.

I'm still working on her jungling concept, so I'll post that later, but here is the item build I want to test out:

Boots
Potions x3
Boots of Swiftness
Sheen
Force of Nature
Thornmail
Will of the Ancients
Void Staff
Lich Bane

The main issue I have with her is her hit points, but I think it'll get mitigated by her very high defenses against enemies. This lets her move about quickly, which she needs to do- I may try out Boots of Mobility,- Sheen is a must for her early, Force of Nature for MR, Thornmail for armor and harming basic attacks back, Will of the Ancients for AP and Spell Vamp, Void Staff for AP and magic penetration, then Lich Bane to top the cake. I'm a bit worried about her damage output right now, but she has some much-needed utility because of how fast she will be, and how her abilities interact with walls and Lich Bane.

I'll do some testing, and write more on this later.

No comments:

Post a Comment