Wednesday, August 31, 2011

Frak!

Sorry there has not been new content posted since Sunday. My evenings are getting more and more full, so I'm going to try to work ahead in some cases, OR just make the content I do post up much better.

For what I have done recently, I just posted my own little report of the tournament for Warhams that I took second place in this past weekend, so if anyone's interested in that, here's the link

www.ritesofbattle.blogspot.com

I wish I had pictures to show my movements and deployment, and generally I think I did blocking and advancing decently. I'll see if the TO has any pictures.

Expect a decent write up on Shienar this Friday evening. Tomorrow is full, and Friday I have a meeting at 5 p.m., and won't get done til maybe 7 or so.

Hopefully I'll have the WoT RPG books in the next week!

As an aside, if anyone wants me to address a philosophy question, or even just give an opinion on something, shoot me an email at dominobi@gmail.com

Ya ta! Ishamael

No comments:

Post a Comment