Tuesday, August 23, 2011

Roleplaying Madness update

Y'know, I really don't think that a good adaptation of channeling from The Wheel of Time can occur within 4th edition D&D. This is the ONE time I have ever seen spells per day work out in any context, especially considering that D&D doesn't even explain how magic works!

I have taken a look at the WoT RPG that came out in 2001, and it seems surprisingly well-designed, considering the detail on the One Power required. I must acquire this and the Prophecies of the Dragon expansion to play some games.

This is unsatisfactory as an update, so I think what I'll do to generate WoT content is to give an update on where I am in the series, and some things I may notice.

I think I may even begin my gender analysis.

Workin on my Latin, Ishamael

No comments:

Post a Comment