Sunday, August 21, 2011

Roleplaying Madness

This evening I had a thought occur that will take some work to alter the current framework in D&D's fourth edition to bring about:

Adapting it to coincide with The Wheel of Time campaign setting. Mainly this will deal with how to approach channeling with the advent of at-will, encounter, and daily powers, but I think I will do something like what the Psion class has with its power points.

Simply put, divide the characters into those that have magic, and those that don't. From there, consider how those classes work, and name them to correspond with maybe a particular Ajah, or even an Asha'man. Heck, off the top of my head, the Avenger or Paladin classes can easily be altered to be considered Warders.

Honestly, I'm quite excited for this, and I think my ideas about this will be my first real project to show here about The Wheel of Time.

I just started Lord of Chaos today, and I think this semester I will begin writing my thoughts on gender and Power.

Kiss me, I'm ta'veren, Ishamael

No comments:

Post a Comment